About the event
Following the success of our previous events, we are now pleased to announce
the 2014 Innovations & Investments in Healthcare conference in Berlin on March 27 and 28.
The two day event will take place at the fabulous Soho House in Berlin. It is open to no more than 100 participants. As a networking summit in the best sense of the word, it has a focus on high level attendees from regulators, payors, providers, pharma, medtech & investors.
Don’t miss out on the following interactive sessions:
- Workshop: Well-Being – new top trump for competitiveness?
- Discussion Panel #1: How much is the system prepared to spend on patient benefit?
with German Federal Ministry of Health, Polish Ministry of Health, NICE and German Federal Joint Comittee
- Keynote & discussion:
Secrets of leap innovation and what healthcare can learn from BMW
- XLHealth digital health award: the best startups
- Executive Dialogue: Speeddating meets content
with 20 healthcare decision makers
- Discussion Panel #2: Digitization of healthcare
with PwC, Allianz Private Health Insurance, Sandoz International, Boehringer Ingelheim,
Fleury Group and Achmea
Tickets are on sale at EUR 1,399,- each + VAT if applicable.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Berlin
Roman Rittweger, MD & MBA